GulfTech Discussion Forum
Welcome to GulfTech Computers Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would like to download some scripts...

Reply to topic    GulfTech Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisp
Lurker

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Would like to download some scripts...

Hello JeiAr,
Chrisp from deny.. I'm back online with a new computer and was hoping to download a few of your scripts, but your downloads section is saying I'm leaching and your tools section won't allow my user and pass
can you help?
Also I received a 500 error when I tried to send you a private message or and email concerning this issue thats why I used this option
I'm on xp
Thanx
JeiAr
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2021 10:19 am    Post subject:

The download script no longer checks referes. I did this cause alot of people seem to use shitty firewalls/proxies and it makes for an error anyway, grab it. And yeah, sorry bout the 500. My webhost was being retarted for a hot second and the php mail() function wasnt workin.
   Reply to topic    GulfTech Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: